Each June CPA hosts a conference in State College, PA, to provide professionals the opportunity to network, engage in skill-building workshops, and attend informative lecture sessions on topics relevant to the prevention of substance abuse and risk-related behaviors.
Sessions are organized around themes such as advocacy, evidence-based programs, technology, research, risky behaviors, and current trends. Everyone from new prevention professionals to seasoned veterans will find this event valuable and worthwhile.
Past conferences have been supported by the following partners:
- PA Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs
- PA Commission on Crime and Delinquency
- Prevention Research Center - EPISCenter at Penn State University
- PA Attorney General's Office
- Communities In Schools Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Certification Board
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
Save the Date
The next CPA Conference will be held June 9-12, 2020
in State College, PA at the Penn Stater Conference Center