2020 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
*Please note: In response to the escalating COVID-19 situation, we are closely monitoring Pennsylvania's response, and the recommendations from state and national experts for mass gatherings. The health and safety of our friends, family, partners and supporters is of utmost importance. Please check back for updates on the status of our upcoming events, and email Jeff Hanley with any questions.
CPA 30th Annual
Leading the Challenge
June 9-12, 2020
Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center
215 Innovation Boulevard
State College, PA 16803
Registration for the 2020 Conference is NOW OPEN!
Before registering, download the Conference Brochure to review all workshop descriptions, plenary speakers, and other conference details.
CPA is proud to partner with the PA Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs, PA Commission on Crime and Delinquency, Penn State College of Health and Human Development, Evidence-based Prevention and Intervention Support, Edna Bennett Pierce Prevention Research Center, and Enterprise Holdings, to bring you the Premiere Prevention Conference in PA.
Registration Rates for CPA Members, Non-Members, and Students
Tuesday — Preconference Day – 6/9
Morning & Afternoon Beverages and Snacks, Lunch, 5-hour Training
CPA Member $125
Wednesday — 6/10
Continental Breakfast, AM & PM Snacks, Networking Lunch & Reg. Planning Session, General Session & Wkshps 1, 2 & 3
CPA Member $150
Thursday — 6/11
Continental Breakfast, AM & PM Snacks, Lunch, 2 General Sessions, Workshops 4 & 5
CPA Member $150
Friday — 6/12
Continental Breakfast, AM Snacks, Closing Plenary & General Session
CPA Member $100
- Download the Conference Brochure.
- Click here to begin the registration process.
- Individuals who wish to apply for a PCCD Scholarship should visit our scholarships page.
- Students who are enrolled full-time in a Pennsylvania accredited institution of higher learning, may register at a special discounted rate. Student registrants are required to provide proof of their student status by sending an email with an image of their student ID and copy of current academic schedule to email@example.com.* Please note: There are a limited number of student registrant spaces available.
- If you are a CPA member or have attended the annual conference in the past 5 years, your
account is already in the NeonCRM system. A user name and password is highly recommended so you can login to view or register for the conference or membership, give donations, update your profile, etc. If you forgot your password, please enter your email in the log in box and click recover account. If you don't receive an email, please check your spam. If not in your spam "X" out of the log in box and proceed with your registration.
- Registration will close on Friday, May 22, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Payment – Check or Money Order Only (no credit card payments accepted at this time)
- Payments made by check or money order must be mailed no later than Friday, May 29, 2020.
- Payments not received by June 5, 2020 must be made by check at the conference.
- For mailed payments, please include a printed copy of your invoice and mail it with your check made payable to:
Commonwealth Prevention Alliance
PO Box 142
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
CPA MEMBERS: Please be aware that your membership benefits will not take effect until your check for membership is received and processed.
Cancellation, No Show and Substitution Policy
You must contact us in writing no later than Friday, May 22, 2020, by 4:00 pm to cancel your registration for the conference. For cancellations made by this date, your registration fee will be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee.
No refunds will be given for cancellations made after 4:00 p.m. on May 22, 2020. Partial refunds may be granted if an attendee is unable to attend the conference due to a family death, illness, or other extraordinary circumstance. Registrants and/or their sponsoring organization for whom we have not received payment, will be billed for the full amount owed. Those who have delinquent bills will not be eligible to register participants for future conferences until all balances are paid in full. Registrants may request to send a substitute in their place in lieu of requesting a refund.
Send all substitution and cancellation requests, as well as questions, in writing to Jeff Hanley at firstname.lastname@example.org