2020 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
The Commonwealth Prevention Alliance
"Leading the Challenge"
Dynamic Online Conference
June 9-12, 2020
CPA is celebrating our 30th annual conference
Is there a better way to honor our history than to simultaneously embrace a new and evolving future?
Conference Keynotes and Workshops
With your help, we’ve narrowed the number of workshop sessions and designed a conference model that will still focus on the essential prevention priorities in the state of Pennsylvania; and make sure that you get the tools and resources you need to support families and communities across the state.
Each 60 minute workshop and keynote session will now include two parts.
- Part one will consist of an extraordinary 30 minute video from one of our awesome presenters sharing the information they deem most essential to their topic. As a participant, you will have access to the video, their slides, handouts, and any other links they want to share. You will also have an easy way to comment on what you’re watching and to ask questions.
- Part two will be a live, hosted chat between you and the well-prepared presenter (who who will be seeing your comments and questions in real time) and all of your colleagues who are there with you!
Virtual Conference Hub
And, just to make is as easy as possible, we’re setting up a special Virtual Conference Hub that will help ensure that you have everything you need to participate in each session.
Conference Registration Rates
Flat Fee: $250 / person which provides:
- Access to all online conference keynotes and workshops (13 total presentations).
- An exciting and engaging virtual networking event.
- PCB credits for all sessions attended.
- All sessions will be translated into Spanish and include closed captioning.
- An "attendee guide" that will explain the conference format in more detail.
- Access to the conference hub.
- Videos will be available to registrants, after the conference, for up to 4 weeks.
Student Fee: $125 / person
*Students - please review registration process section below. There are a limited number of student registration slots available.
CPA Member Benefits
All CPA members will have FREE access to additional video training sessions:
- Up to an ADDITIONAL 10 videos, selected from the list of 2020 workshops, are being recorded for future release (late summer/early fall).
- CPA will apply for PCB credits for each of these video sessions.
- All videos will be translated and available in Spanish.
- More details to come!
- If you have registered for our conference in the past or have been a CPA member, please register using your account. If you forgot your PW, please enter your email and click recover account then check your email. As a reminder, check your spam folder as sometimes the recover account emails go there instead of your inbox. If you don't have an account (you'll know if you don't receive a recover account email) then just "x" out and begin to register.
- Download the Conference Brochure.
- Click the register now button below to begin the registration process.
- Students who are enrolled in a Pennsylvania accredited institution of higher learning, may register at a special discounted rate. To receive the discount code, all student registrants are required to email an image of their student ID and copy of current academic schedule to email@example.com.* Please note: There are a limited number of student registrant spaces available.
- If you are a CPA member or have attended the annual conference in the past 5 years, your
account is already in the NeonCRM system. A user name and password is highly recommended so you can login to view or register for the conference or membership, give donations, update your profile, etc. If you forgot your password, please enter your email in the log in box and click recover account. If you don't receive an email, please check your spam. If not in your spam "X" out of the log in box and proceed with your registration.
- Registration will close on Monday, June 8th, at 4:00 p.m.
Payment – Credit Card, Check or Money Order
- Credit card payments must be made at the time of online registration.
- Payments made by check or money order must be mailed no later than Friday, June 5, 2020.
- For mailed payments, please include a printed copy of your invoice and mail it with your check made payable to:
Commonwealth Prevention Alliance
PO Box 142
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Cancellation, No Show and Substitution Policy
You must contact us in writing no later than Friday, June 5, 2020, by 4:00 pm to cancel your registration for the conference. For cancellations made by this date, your registration fee will be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee.
No refunds will be given for cancellations made after 4:00 p.m. on June 5, 2020. Partial refunds may be granted if an attendee is unable to attend the conference due to a family death, illness, or other extraordinary circumstance. Registrants and/or their sponsoring organization for whom we have not received payment, will be billed for the full amount owed. Those who have delinquent bills will not be eligible to register participants for future conferences until all balances are paid in full. Registrants may request to send a substitute in their place in lieu of requesting a refund.
Send all substitution and cancellation requests, as well as questions, in writing to Jeff Hanley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPA is proud to partner with the following organizations to bring you the Premiere Prevention Conference in Pennsylvania.
- PA Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Penn State College of Health and Human Development, Evidence-based Prevention and Intervention Support, Edna Bennett Pierce Prevention Research Center
- PA Commission on Crime & Delinquency
- Enterprise Holdings