SOCIAL WORK CE CREDITS
Social Work continuing education hours will be available.
As sessions are approved for CE hours, they will be noted in each session description with the code: SWCE1.5 (the number indicates the # of CE hours approved)
To earn, you must do all of the following:
- Register online and pay a $20 certificate processing fee: Register Here
- Complete a CE Request Form . Under “Program Name,” enter “CPA 2019 Conference.”
- Sign in at each session for which you are seeking CE’s and remain present for the entire session
- Complete an evaluation for each workshop for which you are seeking CE’s; links to be provided at conference
- Certificates will be mailed/e-mailed post-conference (allow 4 weeks for processing)
- If you have questions regarding Social Work credits, contact Michele Shuey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link below for a listing of all the Workshops and Sessions that have or will be approved for CE credits. Included with the titles are the learning objectives for those sessions. An evaluation is required for each session requested for CE credits. The evaluation will ask for your understanding of these learning objectives.