Early Career Prevention Professional Award - Vote NOW
The 2021 Early Career Prevention Professional will be selected by the Prevention field!
How to Vote
1. The entire process should take about 5-7 minutes and is completely anonymous.
2. All identifiable information of the nominees was removed.
3. Click the review nominees button below. To assist with your selection, all nominators were asked the following questions about the nominee:
- How has the nominee contributed to community prevention efforts in the following 3 areas: Policies, Practices, and Programs
- What is the potential short-term impact of the nominee’s prevention efforts?
- What is the potential long-term impact of the nominee’s prevention efforts?
4. Click Vote Here to make your selection!
Voting will remain open until 12:00 p.m. on Friday, June 11, 2021.
The Early Career Winner Receives
- One complimentary registration to attend the 2021 Virtual CPA Conference, consisting of the Pre-Conference Deep Dives on May 19, 26 & June 2, 9; and, the Full Conference Main Event, from June 15-17.
- A CPA membership for one year (January – December 2022), valued at $50.00
- Award presentation and recognition, at the 2021 CPA Virtual Conference
- Recognition on the CPA website and social media outlets
- A press release announcement will be sent to the local media outlets
Before nominating, please review these guidelines (below) for more details on:
- Eligibility requirements
- Application questions
- Vote from the Field
- Timeline, and more!