Early Career Prevention Professional Award
The Commonwealth Prevention Alliance (CPA) is excited to accept nominations for the Early Career Prevention Professional Award! CPA wants to recognize those individuals who are new to the field of prevention and making a positive impact in their community. We are seeking nominations for prevention professionals who have spent 2 to 5 years working in the field.
New to 2021!
The winner of this award will be chosen by the Prevention Field! See application guidelines for more details.
All nominations are due Friday, April 30, 2021. (CPA reserves the right to extend this deadline)
The Early Career Winner Receives
- One complimentary registration to attend the 2021 Virtual CPA Conference, consisting of the Pre-Conference Deep Dives on May 19, 26 & June 2, 9; and, the Full Conference Main Event, from June 15-17.
- A CPA membership for one year (January – December 2022), valued at $50.00
- Award presentation and recognition, at the 2021 CPA Virtual Conference
- Recognition on the CPA website and social media outlets
- A press release announcement will be sent to the local media outlets
Before nominating, please review these guidelines (below) for more details on:
- Eligibility requirements
- Application questions
- Vote from the Field
- Timeline, and more!