The Maggie Marcopul Award
This award is given in memory of Maggie Marcopul, an extraordinary person and prevention professional. She influenced the prevention field, in Pennsylvania, for more than three decades. Maggie served as a trainer, board member, officer, and advocate as part of the Pennsylvania Certification Board and the Commonwealth Prevention Alliance (CPA). She is greatly missed, but her work and impact endure.
All nominations are due by Friday, April 30, 2021.
CPA reserves the right to extend this date.
Maggie Award Winner Receives
- One complimentary registration to attend the 2021 Virtual CPA Conference, consisting of the Pre-Conference Deep Dives on May 19, 26 & June 2, 9; and, the Full Conference Main Event, from June 15-17.
- A CPA membership for one year (January – December 2022), valued at $50.00
- Award presentation and recognition, at the 2021 CPA Virtual Conference
- Recognition on the CPA website and social media outlets
- A press release announcement will be sent to the local media outlets
Before nominating, please review these guidelines (below) for more details on:
- Eligibility requirements
- Application questions
- Timeline, and more!