- Strengthen collegiate prevention efforts and support collegiate prevention professionals throughout Pennsylvania.
- Communicate relevancy of CPA to PA collegiate prevention professionals.
- Strengthen relationships between colleges and universities and their local community and K-12 prevention organizations.
Job Description and Duties:
- Attend monthly committee meetings
- Prepare a committee report to be presented at every board meeting.
- Prepare and submit a yearly budget to the finance committee.
- Maintain record of monthly meetings and activities including agendas and minutes.
- Market CPA to PA college prevention professionals and actively recruit members.
- Secure collegiate-relevant workshops and speakers for inclusion in annual conference
- Recruit collegiate professionals to attend CPA annual conference
- Provide relevant collegiate advocacy and education to CPA members
- Prepare an annual budget and present it at the January CPA Board meeting.
- Link colleges and universities with local prevention organizations toward collaborations.
Committee Chair: Donna George
If you have any questions about the collegiate committee or would like to join, please contact Donna at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings are held on the 2nd Monday of every month from 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. via ZOOM.