DEVELOPMENT PLANNING COMMITTEE
To identify, cultivate, and solicit donors and key prospects to ensure the continued development of CPA.
Job Description and Duties:
- Create a fund development plan.
- Develop fundraising goals.
- Analyze relationships with current and prospective major donors and funders and develop individualized strategies to cultivate or strengthen those relationships.
- Analyze relationships with current and prospective corporate sponsors, devise sponsorship packages, and work with staff and Board to develop relationships.
- Monitor & support fundraising efforts to be sure that ethical practices are in place, that donors are acknowledged appropriately, and that fundraising efforts are cost-effective.
- Participate in regular committee meetings.
- Come prepared to participate and engage.
|Chair: Jeff Hanley|