Project Coordinator for the PaStart & PaStop
Statewide Media Campaigns
This request for proposal (RFP) is issued by the Commonwealth Prevention Alliance (hereinafter “CPA”). The purpose of this RFP is to establish a contract with a qualified project coordinator beginning approximately November 2021, to assist CPA in organizing, planning, and implementing two developed statewide media campaigns. A successful candidate (or organization) will have excellent communication skills, be organized, maintain and develop positive relationships, and be willing to work with a small team and on their own. The project coordinator's main duties include keeping budgets and a workflow, organizing and participating in shareholder meetings, ensuring all deadlines for projects are met, and assisting with the Pennsylvania Prevention Week initiative.
CPA is committed to media campaigns that are reflective of the diverse communities we serve throughout the state of Pennsylvania. As an equal opportunity organization with a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB), we will proudly consider all qualified applicants.
All questions should be submitted to Jeff Hanley, at email@example.com.
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS DESCRIPTION
CPA, in coordination with invested state prevention partners, has developed and implemented two statewide media campaigns. The goal of these campaigns is to provide resources and support to prevention professionals across Pennsylvania and help them promote local programs, initiatives, and other prevention efforts.
The PA Stop Media Campaign
- Currently, in its 7th year, this campaign is designed to educate, create resources, and empower prevention professionals with research-based messaging to support their overdose prevention efforts, with a focus on opioids. More details can be found at www.pastop.org.
The PA Start Media Campaign
- Currently, in its 2nd year, this campaign is focused on primary prevention – to prevent substance use disorder and mental health issues before they begin. PA Start is about building healthy, capable children. Meeting developmental needs while providing the right guidance to achieve is a delicate balancing act. More details can be found at www.pastart.org.
- Submission Deadline: Oct. 31, 2021, 4:00 p.m. ET
- Projected Dates: November 2021 – September 29, 2022
- Responsible For: The project coordinator's main duties include keeping budgets and workflow, organizing and participating in shareholder meetings and ensuring all deadlines for certain projects are met, and assisting with the PA Prevention Week initiative.
- Salary: Flat Rate – maximum of $27,500 allocated for this position.
- Purpose: To assist the executive director & campaign consultants in effectively managing and promoting the campaigns to prevention organizations across the commonwealth.
- Works with: CPA executive director, campaign consultant team, and prevention organizations/coalitions across PA
Full RFP and Submission Instructions
To download the entire RFP with the job description, timelines, and all details including the submission process, please click the button below.